Soccer Golf is the fastest growing sport in the USA
Wicked fun for all ages!
Soccer Golf is the combination of soccer and golf. The game is played with a regulation #5 soccer ball at a golf course facility with shortened holes with 21 inch diameter cups.
Soccer Golf is fun for everyone!
Having a soccer club team building event, birthday party, or charity event? Give our staff a call at 248-519-4454. The fastest growing sport in America is affordable family fun for everyone.
Soccer Golf Rules
- ABSOLUTELY NO SPIKED SHOES
- Tee Markers = Red and White Stakes
- You start each hole from between the designated Soccer Golf stakes
- Flags = Red and White Flags
- You finish each hole by getting the soccer ball into the hole marked by the red/white flags.
- Golf and Soccer Golf have separate flags. Make sure you are kicking the ball to the correct flag.
- Remove the flag stick from the hole when you are within 20 feet of the hole.
- Pace of Play
- Only one group can play each hole at one time.
- Golfers and Soccer Golfers cannot play the hole at the same time.
- Wait until the group in front of you is finished playing the hole.
- Count the number of kicks it takes to get the soccer ball into the hole.